1. A comprehensive Assessment Kit, which includes:
- One page Typical Evidence Guide, which I suggest should be your key reference point.
- A detailed description of the Assessment process, including questions I will ask you and other important details.
- Skills Recognition Manual.
2. Pre Assessment coaching and support. (Many candidates find the process a touch overwhelming, I’m quite happy to chat with you about what I am looking for in your documentation, have a quick look at the items you’re considering presenting etc).
3. The actual Assessment.
4. In the event that not all requirements for the certification are met in your initial Assessment, I will:
- Provide you with specific guidance re what is yet to be demonstrated.
- Provide specific suggestions re how best to demonstrate the remaining requirements.
- Keep working with you to fill any gaps until you have demonstrated all requirements.
If you decide you wish to continue, contact Rod and he will organise a time for to meet with you and complete the RegPM assessment process.
Powered by Facebook Comments