The things I don’t put on my resume are:
- Client is a star. The successful projects were my clients’ success and the poor projects where my failure.
- Assumptions. Sometimes I assume a person understands a task but realise too late that they messed up because they lacked experience or did not understand the situation.
- Client knows best. Often in project management consulting, the client comes to you for your professionalism, experience, then tells you how you should execute the project
- Organisation – or lack of. I am untidy at my work station – I like too have papers out everywhere
- Filing. My greatest aversion at work is filing. It’s past and I’m looking for the future or that’s what I tell myself.
Powered by Facebook Comments
No related posts.